Tuesday, May 14, 2002

THREE FINALS DONE! Whew! I just need to do a project and I'm Sooooo done! Gosh. I'll just be hanging at home trying to figure out if I should add more classes to my summer school schedule. Which by the way, I only have one cause stupid webline didn't process my other class or something. I don't know. Wierd.

Oh and man... I guess you really have to get it in your head that this "World Wide Web thing is really... um... world wide cause when you leave a guest book or your email address out... anyone (duh Roe) can write or post any stuff they want on it. Maybe it's an idealistic thing but I really think people are born good and that hatred, "mean-ness", and all those other bad stuff kinda grows on you... depending on the life you lead and live. But basically, we're all good inside. Yeah, I know. What a bunch of crap huh? Just kidding. I still feel that way. I think that's why I trust a lot of people too easily and I really take their "jokes" and comments to the heart. So yeah, but I think there's a BIG difference between "constructive" criticism and being just plain rude.

Hey... whoa... I'm totally not saying that I'm perfect. Uh-uh. I'm so far from that. So so so far but I know for a fact that I can swallow my (deep filipino) pride and can totally admit to my mistakes because I know that I'm not perfect. Nobody is.

I really love this quote that my sister gave me and I think that everyone out there in this "www" would appreciate it.
"If you can live with the worst consequence of a decision, you're probably making the right choice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home